Amazon, everyone heard the name of this company. The American multinational technology company has a net worth of $21.331 billion. The company was founded on July 5, 1994, in Bellevue Washington, US. The founder of the company is Jeff Bezos. The company has mainly focused on E-commerce, digital streaming and AI. But, this time they expand their fields on Amazon telecommunication and movies etc. Amazon also provides education courses to improve the education field in the ruler countries. The important need is to give the opportunity to the students who are in need of education. The company also provides internships to these students who want to become part of the Amazon Family. Also, they will get selected for a permanent job if they show effort in the time period of their internship.
Also, Amazon has launched the course Amazon wow to impart technical knowledge to females. Its main focus is to increase the contribution of women in the field of technology along with an increase in women empowerment. Through this, women get an opportunity to interact with the company atmosphere and exposure. Also, they will become technology literate and become financially strong. It also gives the opportunity to the female candidates to get higher education in the Technical field. Women also become a part of the amazon family through the courses and internships which are provided by Amazon.
This amazon wow program provides a good opportunity for all students who are preparing for the interview and enhance their skill and knowledge. The main aim of amazon is to make gender balance level at the entry for the SDE role. Amazon is looking for hard-working or passionate BE/B.Tech Software developer engineers who can develop software applications and tools. Amazon Wow 2022 program registration has been started for 2022 to 2022 batches. In this article, we will cover all the Amazon wow roles, Eligibility criteria, important dates, Salary, Registration process in detail. Read carefully the full article and don’t skip any point.
Amazon wow 2022 application
|Company Name||Amazon India|
|Program||Full time Internship|
|Eligibility||Candidates have a graduation degree from 2021 and 2022 BE/B.Tech Batch and no Backlogs or CGPA greater than 6.5|
|Registration Open||20 April 2020|
|Last date||As soon as possible|
|Location||Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune and Mumbai.|
|Selection Process||Online Test|
|Official Website link||Click here|
Important Notes for Amazon 2022 Program
- The event will be conducted virtually.
- Limited numbers of slots are available and forms will be filled using RSVP.
- All the Candidates who have to join and register for each session to be a part of the live session.
- Also, all candidates have access to recording for all live sessions it can help to watch again and again.
- Due to the pandemic situations, candidates get the option of work from home.
- Those candidates who will come for the interview get accommodation in the company lounge.
Education Qualification for Amazon 2022 Program
- BE/B.tech/ Master degree must have CGPA Greater than 6.5 in related to computer science or technical field.
- Candidate Should have good knowledge of anyone language C, C++, or Java, etc
- Also, knowledge of data structure new algorithms, and relational databases is preferable
- Good communication skills and excellent non-verbal communication.
- Basic should be clear on the topics of the array, data structure, string, design etc.
Responsibility for Amazon Wow 2022 Hiring
- Candidates should have the ability to design code for real problems.
- work with other team members with a good mind.
- deliver high-quality software to the environment.
- Able to handle the team and increase the outcome.
Amazon Wow 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Participants must have 2021 and 2022 BE/B.Tech Graduation degree
- No backlog and CGPA with a good score greater than 6.5.
- Have a good hand in English communication.
- Have proper knowledge of computer languages like C++, Python, C, etc.
- The leadership quality is a must for the candidate through which it will handle the team.
NOTE: Amazon Program is for female candidates only
Amazon wow 2022 Selection Process (Recruitment Process)
The process of selection will occur in the phases of :
The first one is screening:
In this, the candidate’s certificates and education details will be checked and looked that they are eligible for the internship or not or they are full filling the criteria which they demand in the internship.
The second one is an online test:
In this, the candidates who get selected or full-filled eligible criteria will have to give this test. The test will be consist of 28 questions. The questions are in MCQ format and the questions which are going to be asked are on the topic of core computer science. Example data structure and algorithms, programming concepts etc. The duration of the test will be of 90 minutes and there is no time limit in any section. Along with that, there is no sectional cut off. Students having basic knowledge will easily clear the written exam. All they need to focus on is the time and accuracy of their answers.
The third one is the interview round:
In this, those students who will clear the written test are eligible for the interview round. In this, the students have to face multiple interviews round, like technical and personal etc. The main focus of the interview is to know about the candidate and their perspective about the job. Along with that, his communication skills ( verbal and non-verbal). The topic of the interview is an array, data structure, string, operating system, Bit manipulation etc.
The Merit of Participation:
- The candidates who will apply get an increment in their respective fields.
- Through this, their knowledge in the field of technology will increase.
- Get more opportunities and a higher package in placement.
- Work from home option for the candidates.
- This experience can help you to know about the company atmosphere.
How To Apply For The Amazon Wow Contest 2022 (Registration Process)
- Click on the official website link which is mention below the article
- Read the Full Notification carefully
- Create an account after that login and you see your dashboard panel
- Sign in with the google option fill all the required information
- Hit the button and apply it carefully