Aspirants who wish to shine their careers in Information Technology can go for the Microsoft Internship 2022 are invited to visit the official page of the Microsoft company and avail themselves of the information about the program.
The students and candidates of Graduation, Post Graduation, and MBA, B.E, B.Tech, MTech in computer science are only eligible for an internship program in Microsoft company.
The Microsoft Internship 2022 will help the candidates grow their careers while pursuing the last semester in various universities.
Microsoft Internship Program 2022 Details
|Name of the Company||Microsoft|
|Qualification||Graduation, Post-Graduation, MBA, MCA|
|Program Location||Across India|
- Microsoft announced the Future Ready Talent program, an amazing collaborative virtual internship program for students and candidates in their second year of college or university and upwards. The initiative aims of the program is to impact over 1.5 lakh higher education students who will join the workforce in near future between 2022-2024. Under the internship program, the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), The Future Skills Prime-a NASSCOM and The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology- MeitY digital skilling initiative company, The Ernst & Young (EY), and GitHub, and Quess Corp, along with Microsoft, will provide a holistic skilful platform, connecting talent to opportunity.
- Anant Maheshwari, honourable president, Microsoft India, said: “India’s youth population is among the country’s biggest competitive advantages. Empowering their talent with the right skills to be self-reliant will be foundational to our long-term growth of the nation. The Future Ready Talent Program provides by the Microsoft company is here with a holistic skilling experience that connects candidates with new job opportunities. We are proud to collaborate with a very strong set of partners for this program, who are deeply committed to building a vibrant skilling ecosystem in the India.”
About the Future Ready Talent Program
Future Ready Talent is a virtual internship platform with an opportunity to learn the in-demand azure cloud & security skills aligned to industry needs.
The program aims at preparing learners to work towards solving business challenges and creating innovative solutions using the power of Microsoft Azure & GitHub tools.
Key Elements of the Microsoft Internship Program 2022
- Microsoft company will avail learning modules and certifications through its learning platform, Microsoft Learn, skilling students on various topics like cloud computing, or data, and AI and importantly cybersecurity.
- AICTE will ensuring the curriculum is aligned to the National Education Policy, 2020.
- SSC NASSCOM will align relevant courses to the National Occupational Standards, linking these courses on Future Skills Prime.
- EY will be providing technology and industry mentorship to students during their internship tenure.
- GitHub will also be providing students with free access to the best developer tools via the GitHub platform Student Developer Pack, as well as the opportunity to collaborate on projects with other developers on GitHub.
- Quess Corp part is to manage the learner experience and host a virtual career fair for candidates, exposing them to career opportunities across the Microsoft customer and partner ecosystem.
- Dr. Anil Sahasrabudhe, the honourable chairman, AICTE, said: “The National Education Policy 2020 has a clear focus and emphasis on encouraging experiential learning and critical thinking among students. The Future Ready Talent program by the Microsoft builds on this approach with Microsoft’s industry-leading technology and skilling resources. With its unique model, the program allows candidates not just to acquire skills but also an added experience that are in demand but also test the skills by solving critical projects and getting an opportunity to learn from industry skilled experts. Access major to digital skills will be at the core of making India a skilled economy, and we are committed to playing a strong and impactful role in that journey.”
- Eligible candidates can apply for the internship program by visiting the official website and registering for all open batches. The registration for the first batch will be starting from 15th September 2022.
Microsoft Company Internship Stipend Details
Candidates will be able to check for the eligibility details and stipend details before applying for the Microsoft Internship 2022 as mentioned in the article.
To give some idea about the stipend, we are providing the Microsoft Internship 2022 Stipend details in this section. The pay will be different and will be variable for full-time and part-time candidates.
So choose accordingly as per your interest and receive the stipend by showcasing your talent.
Eligibility Criteria For Microsoft Internship 2022
After researching the various sources, we are here providing the Microsoft Internship 2022 Eligibility Criteria in this part of the article.
The aspirants of B. E, B.Tech, or M.E, and MTech, MCA, Graduation, Post-Graduation students, and Doctorate are eligible to do an internship in the Microsoft internship program 2022.
What is the Selection Process For Microsoft Internship 2022?
Microsoft company will select the candidates for an internship program in their company by doing an on-campus interview.
The students and candidates who are going to apply for the Microsoft Internship 2022 can check the selection process from this point.
Initially, all the aspirants have to give the compulsory Written Test. In the written test, there are two usually rounds or parts.
The first one is for an Online test with technical questions. The second round is the majorly coding section. Those who are qualified in the written examination can go for the Interview round.
Microsoft Internship Program 2022 Highlights
- Hands-on labs
- Microsoft Certification
- Career Support Services
- Duration: 9 Weeks
- 190 hours of learning
- Access to GitHub Student Developer Pack (includes Azure for Students).
- Discounted Certifications.
- Certificate for successful completion of Internship.
- Industry sessions.
The eligible candidate should surely avail the information and apply for such a great internship program and grab the opportunity.
How To Apply Online for Microsoft Internship 2022
- First of all, get to the official website of Microsoft.
- Now check the career page on the official website and click on it.
- On that page, look for the Microsoft Internship program 2022.
- Then, click on the link given for the internship program.
- Now check the eligibility criteria and go to how to apply part and fill the form.
- After this, check the details and submit your application which will the last window page.
- At last, take a printout of the application form for future use.