Interested candidates wait is over NITI AAYOG finally are now open for the online internship opportunity from the NITI AAYOG ( NATIONAL INSTITUTION FOR TRANSFORMING INDIA).
This article is fully loaded with information about NITI AAYOG Internship Program 2022. Interested candidates can easily apply for this role. All the eligible candidates are required to fulfill the NITI AAYOG eligibility criteria. All details are mention below the article with important links it’s a golden opportunity for fresher’s.
NITI AAYOG Government of India Internship scheme for interested candidates/ students pursuing UG / Graduate / PG degree please enrolled in recognized university / institution with in India and abroad.
NITI Aayog Internship Program 2022
|Name of Organization||NITI Aayog|
|Work Under||Government Of India|
|Starting Date for Submission application form||From 1-10 of every month|
|Last Date for Submission application form||10th of every month|
What is the NITI Aayog internship?
NITI (National Institute of Transforming India) Aayog is a vocational training program started in 2015 by govt. Of India. Students are pursuing UG / Graduates / Post / PG degrees or Ph.D. experts from the board or universities.
About NITI Aayog
The primary purpose of implementing this program is to provide students with an overview of the nation-building process. As trainees get the opportunity to work under the heads of many government departments, they will be able to understand the process of program development and related research.
Areas Of Interest Available For NITI Aayog Internship 2022
- Data Management and Analysis
- Education / Staff Development
- Energy Sector
- Foreign Trade / Trade
- Health, Nutrition, Women and Children Development
- Infrastructure connection
- Mass Communications and social media
- Mining Sector
- Natural, Environmental and Forest Resources
- System Monitoring and Evaluation
- Project evaluation and management.
- Government Finance / Budget
- Private Partnerships
- Rural Development and SDGs
- Science and Technology
- Skills reduction and employment
- Social justice and empowerment
- Sports and Youth Development.
- Tourism and Culture
- Living in an intelligent city/town.
- Water Resources
Niti Aayog Internship Eligibility Criteria
Just have a look here students / candidates are following eligibility to apply for the internship program.
According to an official source:
- Undergraduate students who have completed/emerged from the end-of-year examinations for the second year 4th, bachelor’s degree semester and obtain not less than 85% or equivalent marks in the 12th grade.
- Graduate students who graduate/appear in end-of-year / 2nd-semester postgraduate exams or are pursuing research / Ph.D. and are protected not less than 70% or equivalent marks in Graduation.
- Students who have graduated from the final exam or have just graduated / PG and are awaiting admission to higher education can also be considered for apprenticeships as long as, They received 70% or more collection marks for all years/semesters of graduation/graduation until the application date. The period between the month of declaration of the result of the Lil test and the month of the desired internship should not exceed six months, e.g. if the results are announced in June, he can apply for an internship starting on the 1st of December.
- Those students / candidates who have appearing in the final year of exam and recently completed graduation and PG may not countable for internship provided that they have securing 70% and more marks in all the year / semester in graduation and post graduation .The between of month the declaration of result the final exam of month the internship should not exceed 6 month.
Stipend For Niti Aayog Internship Program
No stipend will be paid to students.
Niti Aayog Internship Duration
- The internship period is six weeks and shall not exceed six months.
- If the candidates do not complete the required time, the certificate of completion will not be issued.
Requirements For Niti Aayog Internship Scheme
Candidates are required to have their laptops. Aayog will provide other essentials.
How To Apply For Niti Aayog Internship Program
1. Visit the official NITI Aayog website https://www.niti.gov.in/ to register.
2. Application page is open from 1 to 10 every month.
3. As there are many places. Therefore, the applicant must choose the area in which they are interested.
4. You can only apply once a financial year.
Niti Aayog Internship Selection Criteria And Other Conditions
- All received applications are made available to the heads of the NITI Aayog through a continuous selection process. They will go through the whole process before going into the selection process.
- As is customary, heads of all departments may nominate only three candidates for each program. Before finalizing the three people, the names should receive a sentence from the CEO of NITI Aayog.
- Nominees may be requested by the vertical / division to send a soft copy of their NOC to the Head of Department / Principal by providing sufficient time before issuing a letter of submission by the above head.
- The selected list of candidates is then uploaded to the official website.
- Depending on the number of applications received in a particular domain, NITI Aayog reserves the right to adjust the eligibility criteria, reducing the number of applicants called for some time.
- The relevant stakeholders ensure that the work plan and the results agreed with the Intern are completed satisfactorily.
- Conferences/presentations may be made by the relevant heads of their students.
Visits Required To Complete An Internship
While working as a student, the nominee must have 75% attendance and mark and leave time during training.
Looking for good and wonderfull opportunities , join us for more updates and similar find opportunities stay connect with us for more detail and many more paid and unpaid internship.
FAQ On NITI Aayog Internship Program
No, Niti Aayog does not pay for internship.
Full form of Niti Ayog is National Institution For Transforming India.
Yes, NITI Aayog provide online internship.
Mr. Amitabh Kant is the current CEO of Niti Aayog.
NITI Aayog is neither a constitutional body nor a statutory body.
Interested candidates need to apply for NITI Aayog Internship Program by filling online application form to get internship at niti aayog.