Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) is autonomous body under ministry of education in Government Of India. Which has announced new recruitment (NVS Recruitment 2021-2022) for Non Teaching Staff. In which applications have been sought for the posts of Assistant Commissioner, Female Staff Nurse, Assistant Section Officer, Audit Assistant, Junior Translation Officer, Junior Engineer (Civil), Stenographer etc. Eligible candidates can apply online for these posts.
The last date to apply online is 10 February 2022. Let us provide you all the information about the notification, eligibility, qualification, age limit, salary etc. below.
NVS Recruitment 2021-2022 Notification
|Board||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)|
|Start of Online Application||12/01/2022|
|Last Application Date||10/02/2022|
|CBT Exam Date||9-12 March 2022|
The application fee for different posts of NVS has been fixed differently. The details of which are given below.
|female staff nurse||Rs.1200/-|
|Lab Attendant / Mess Helper / MTS||Rs.750/-|
|all other posts||Rs.1000/-|
Eligibilty Criteria For NVS Vacancy 2022
Educational Qualification: Different qualifications have been sought for different posts for this recruitment.
|1. Assistant Commissioner Group A||Must have done Post Graduate Degree from a recognized University.|
|2. Assistant Commissioner Admin||Must have done a graduate degree from a university recognized by the Government of India or a state government and 8 years of experience is also mandatory.|
|3. Female Staff Nurse||Must possess Diploma/ Degree Nursing from recognized University or Institute.|
|4. Assistant Section Officer||Graduated from a recognized university or institute.|
|5. Audit Assistant||Graduation from a recognized university with B.Com.|
|6. Junior Translation Officer||Master’s degree from a University recognized by the Central Government or State Government with English or Hindi subject.|
|7. Junior Engineer (Civil)||Must have done Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering from a Government recognized University.|
|8. Stenographer||Must have passed 12th class from recognized board . Along with this, steno skills should also come.|
|9.Computer Operator||Graduation Degree and One Year Diploma in Computer.|
|10.Catering Assistant||Diploma or Degree in Catering from a recognized University.|
|11. Junior Secretariat Assistant ( RO Cadre)||Must have passed 12th class from recognized board. Also, typing skills are mandatory.|
|12. Junior Secretariat Assistant ( JNV Cadre)||12th pass from a recognized board and should be able to do computer typing.|
|13.Electrician cum Plumber||ITI Diploma from recognized University or Institute with 2 years experience.|
|14.Lab Attendant||Must have passed 10th class from recognized board with lab diploma. OR 12th class science from recognized board.|
|15. mess helper||10th class from a recognized board and should have 10 years experience.|
|16.MTS||Must have passed 10th from recognized board.|
For NVS as vacancies have been drawn on different posts. So the different age limit for them is as follows.
|Assistant Commissioner||18-45 year|
|Female Staff Nurse||18-35 year|
|Assistant Section Officer||18-30 year|
|Audit Assistant||18-30 year|
|Junior Translation Officer||18-32 year|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||18-35 year|
|Computer Operator||18-30 year|
|Catering Assistant||18-35 year|
|Electrician cum Plumber||18-40 year|
|Lab Attendant||18-30 year|
|Mess Helper||18-30 year|
|1 . Assistant Commissioner Group A||5|
|2 . Assistant Commissioner Admin||2|
|3 . Female staff nurse||82|
|4 . Assistant section officer||10|
|5 . Audit assistant||11|
|6 . Junior Translation Officer||4|
|7 . Junior Engineer (Civil)||1|
|8 . Stenographer||22|
|9 . Computer operator||4|
|10 . Catering assistant||87|
|11 . Junior Secretariat Assistant ( RO Cadre)||8|
|12 . Junior Secretariat Assistant ( JNV Cadre)||622|
|13 . Electrician cum plumber||273|
|14 . Lab attendant||142|
|15 . Mess helper||629|
|16 . Mts||23|
Selection Process For NVS Recruitment 2022
- First of all, the written examination of the applied candidates will be conducted.
- Merit list will be prepared for the qualified candidates in the written examination.
- After the merit list, the selected candidates according to the posts, if the skill test is mandatory for that post, then skill test will be conducted for it.
- After this there will be document verification and medical test of the selected candidates.
- On successful completion of all these, the candidates will be considered as selected and appointment will be given against different posts.
Exam Pattern For NVS Bharti 2022
The written test will be conducted by NVS in the form of Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The written test will consist of MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) type questions. Out of which you have to choose the right one.
- There will also be negative marking for wrong answer. There will be negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
|Written Exam Topic||Marks|
|Assistant Commissioner||Rs. 78800-209200/-|
|Assistant Commissioner (Admin)||Rs. 67700-208700/-|
|Female Staff Nurse||Rs. 49900-142400/-|
|Assistant Section Officer||Rs. 35400-112400/-|
|Audit Assistant||Rs. 35400-112400/-|
|Junior Translation Officer||Rs. 35400-112400/-|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 29200-92300/-|
|Computer Operator||Rs. 25500-81100/-|
|Catering Assistant||Rs. 25500-81100/-|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (RO Cadre)||Rs. 19900-63200/-|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (JNV Cadre)||Rs. 19900-63200/-|
|Electrician cum Plumber||Rs. 18000-569000/-|
|Lab Attendant||Rs. 18000-56900/-|
|Mess Helper||Rs. 18000-56900/-|
- To apply, you have to first go to the official website of NVS.
- You will get the link of Apply Online Application on the official website. Click it.
- After that you have to register.
- After the completion of the registration process, you will get the User ID and Password.
- Login again with that User ID and Password.
- Now you have to fill all the important information related to your recruitment.
- Fill all the information correctly. And upload the required documents on the website.
- After this upload your latest color passport size photograph and signature.
- Now submit your application fee online only.
- Before pressing the final submit button, once again go through the application form. Because there will be no chance for re-application and correction.
- Finally click on the final submit button. Your application process is completed.
- Take a print out of your application form and keep it for future reference.
Important Documents Required For NVS Job 2022
Along with the application process, you will also need some mandatory documents at the time of document verification. If you do not have some of these documents, then you should get them done soon. These required documents include the following:
- Valid email id.
- Mobile number.
- Aadhar Card.
- Caste certificate and domicile certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate for EWS candidates.
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate.
- Experience certificate for the post applied for.
- Degree or Diploma for different posts.
Frequently Asked Questions On NVS Recruitment 2022
You can apply for this by visiting the official website of NVS.
The last date of application for this is 10 February 2022.
For this post, you should have done Senior Secondary from a recognized board. Along with this, Steno typist skill should also come.
10th paas should be for MTS post.
The exam date for various posts of NVS has been fixed from 9 to 11 March 2022.