Everyone is fond to learn new things and avail some experience with the best sector they can work with. Internship programs are such a category by which the teenagers are attracted in maximum range. An internship program in the best sector like the government of India or any government sector avails the best program for a candidate to learn various skills. The present article is an informative article availing about THE urban learning internship program 2022
Read the below-given article to avail basic information about the post.
The Urban Learning Internship Program (TULIP)
An intern is known as a student or a graduate person usually from a professional field, who can gain experience and can work according to the degree in the institute. The internship is a period for major work experience which is offered by an organization and companies for a limited period to a graduate student of a particular field.
TULIP envisions creating synergies between advancing functional skills in students and harnessing their energy and ideas to co-create solutions for the future of our cities.
|Name of the organization:||All India Council for Technical Education|
|Name of the post:||Intern|
|Last Date to apply for the post:||As soon as possible apply for the post|
|Application Mode for the post:||Online mode|
|Application Fee for the post:||No fee required as an application fee|
|Location of the post:||Across India, anywhere in India|
|Tulip Internship Official Website||https://internship.aicte-india.org/|
Pay Scale of aicte tulip internship 2022
Stipend: Interns would be paid a stipend of Rs. 12,000/- per month
Educational Qualification Required For The Post
- Diploma / Any Graduate / Undergraduates / BTech / BArch / BPlan / BSC
- 2nd/3rd & Final year Students can Apply
- Fresher candidates can apply
Experience required for the post
- No Experience Required.
- Final year Students Can Apply
- Freshers Can Apply
Minimum Age Limit for the post of a candidate
18 years and Above
Skills required for the post
- Excellent Communication Skills In English & Hindi (Written and Verbal both).
- Interpersonal Skills
- Good Team Player
- Adaptable and Flexible
- Problem Solving & Analytical Skills
Selection Method For The Post
- Merely applying does not confer any right on the candidates for selection/engagement for an Internship in AICTE.
- The Department reserves the right to select or engage Interns from various disciplines/branches based on its actual requirement.
Eligibility Criteria For The Post
Aspirants pursuing Graduation/Post Graduation/Research from any recognized Universities/Institutions within India or abroad in the following domain are probably eligible to apply for the post
- Engineering- all branches of engineering like civil, mechanical, electrical, and many more
- Management- all branches M.B.A.
- Law branches
- Economics and Development branches
- Trade, Commerce and Industrialization
- Computers and Information Technology
- Library Management
Note: – Aspirants from other domains can also be considered based on requirements on a case-to-case basis
Internship Certificate required for the post:
A certificate regarding the successful completion of the internship shall be issued by the authorized officer to whom the concerned Intern will be indeed attached to a prescribed performance.
Stipend for the post: Stipend: Interns would be paid a compensation of Rs. 12,000/- per month
How To Apply for Aicte Tulip Internship 2022
- Interested aspirants may apply online on the link
- Aspirants must also clearly indicate the areas of interest and the period of engagement.
- A candidate can apply for an internship only once during a financial year. The application will be valid only for consideration for the entirety of the financial year in which the application is made for the post of the internship.
- Only after the end of a financial year, the applications received in that financial year will become invalid. A new database of applications will be compiled for the new financial year.
- At the time of joining on selection for the post, the applicant shall be required to submit a letter from their Head of Institution or Head of Department or Principal, indicating their status in the Institution or university and “No Objection certification” for allowing their students to undergo an Internship program for the proposed period.
Job Type of the post: -Internship
Shift timing of the post: -Day Time
FAQ On Urban Learning Internship Program
Undergraduate or Diploma or Any Graduate, Undergraduates, BTech, BArch, BPlan, BSC & Final year Students can Apply the Urban Learning Internship Program (TULIP).
Fresher Undergraduate/ Diploma / Any Graduate / Undergraduates / BTech / BArch / BPlan / BSC & Final year Students can Apply for ‘The Urban Learning Internship Program (TULIP)’. Read the section for eligibility criteria and who can apply to know the answer in detail.
Interns will get a stipend of up to Rs. 12,000/- per month.
The famous company All India Council for Technical Education-AICTE Invites for 2,500 virtual Internships under the Urban Learning Internship Program (TULIP)
If you are an undergraduate or wish to work as an intern, The All India Council for Technical Education-AICTE Invites 2,500 aspirants virtual Internships under The Urban Learning Internship Program (TULIP)
Yes, the AICTC Virtual Internship is a Work from Home Internship under The Urban Learning Internship Program (TULIP)
Ending the article with the final thoughts about the Urban Learning Internship Program 2022 programs, one should really opt for and avail the maximum experience from an institute.
|To Apply The Urban Learning Internship Program (TULIP)||Click Here|
|Read More About Internship Program||Link|